Guild Française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Moonstone Golem Event

Moonstone Golem Event Empty Moonstone Golem Event

Message  Morwen Mer 10 Sep - 18:05

Moonstone Golem Event (This is a permanent addition to the game)

Thanks to GMraccoonpd for his excellent guide!

The Moonstone Statue is located near the center of town and acts like a slot machine. It spins as long as a Player has moonstones in their inventory. The patch has been updated to accommodate the other moonstones which has 5 different grades total.

When selecting the Moonstone Statue, the menu screen that appears has changed to display 5 moonstoone icons below it. Each of the 5 moonstone icons basically functions as a ‘Spin Button’ like on a slot machine and quality prizes are based on the grade of the moonstone.

Pressing a moonstone icon will use up one of the specific moonstone if the Player has it in their inventory. Once the slot machine has stopped spinning, a prize of a specific tier is awarded and the moonstone is used up from the inventory.

5 Grades of Moonstones available:

1) Poor Moonstone (lowest grade)
2) Average Moonstone (low grade)
3) Moonstone
4) Good Moonstone (high grade)
5) Perfect Moonstone (perfect grade)

*Note* Moonstones are rewarded after killing monsters in the game.

Cost of Moonstone Boxes:

-Combination Box = 100 gold

-Wooden Box = 1,000 gold

-Bronze Box = 10,000 gold

-Silver Box = 100,000 gold

-Gold Box – N/A

*Note* Box Items can be purchased from Merchant Geres in Randol.

Moonstone boxes – Randomly gives a chance to upgrade moonstone to a higher grade at the cost of moonstones in your inventory and in some cases, gold.

Each box requires a specific number of moonstones (usually 3) in order for it to attempt to upgrade the moonstone to a higher grade. Also the lower grade boxes (Combination, Wooden, and Bronze) will deduct a certain amount of gold from the Player after each upgrade attempt. If the upgrade is successful, the Player is given a better grade moonstone but at the cost of 3 lower grade moonstones and depending on the Moonstone Box, a set amount of gold.

Item Boxes:

Combination/cardboard box – Upgrades a low grade into a higher grade moonstone. Has a 0% increase rate of success. Penalty is 2 moonstones disappear. 100 Gold is deduct after each use.

Wooden Box – Chance to upgrade moonstone is 200%. Penalty is loss of 2 moonstones. 1,000 Gold is deducted after each use.

Bronze Box – Chance to upgrade is 300%. Penalty is loss of 2 moonstones. 10,000 Gold is deducted after each use.

Silver Box – Chance to upgrade is 400%. Penalty is loss of 2 moonstones. No Gold is charged after each use.

Golden Box – Chance to upgrade is 500%. There is no penalty for failure. No Gold is charged after each use.

Moonstone Boxes FAQ:

-Where can I get Moonstone Boxes to upgrade my moonstones that I have?

A: You can buy them from merchants such as Merchant Geres in Randol.

-Can I sell Moonstone Boxes I have to merchants in town?

A: No you can’t as they’re evil and want only your money.

-Can I then sell it in Merchant Mode?

A: Yes you can and you will also be able to freely exchange it with other Player in the game if they accept of course.

-Can I drop the Moonstone boxes on the ground to give to someone for some odd reason?

A: Nope, you can’t drop them or the moonstones on the ground, but you can sell it for a ‘High Pri
Morwen
Morwen
Admin
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas