Guild Française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Strayana, cout de l antidote (ANGLAIS)

Strayana, cout de l antidote (ANGLAIS) Empty Strayana, cout de l antidote (ANGLAIS)

Message  Morwen Mar 26 Aoû - 14:14

grosse gourde des dévellopeur

With the initial release of Strayana the "Strayana Antidote" will NOT be available via merchant. The reason for this is that the developers initially wanted the antidote to be item mall only. After I backhanded the T-Ent representative for being idiotic, they felt the need to stop communicating. So now, I have to yell at them every day until they go with my recommendation which was to place the Antidote into Merchant Angle's inventory at the price of 650k gold per antidote. If they do not place the antidote into the merchant by next week, I will begin systematically kidnapping their children.

Until then:

The "Strayana Antidote" will be available via Item Mall for 49 AP each.

Now, before everyone goes crazy and starts talking about Aeria Games secret world domination conspiracy theories, let me assure you of two things.

1) The antidote WILL be placed into the merchant for the price of 650k gold per antidote. (This amount was determined based on player, GS, and GM suggestion). It just won't be available from the merchant upon the initial release. Once the developers stop being insane and actually start listening we will place it into the game. (ETA 1.6738 weeks)

2) There will be alternative means of receiving the Antidote, outside of the item mall.

Alternative Method #1 - Auction: We will be setting up a forum auction for 10 packs of the Antidote. These will be bid on via in-game gold. These auctions will be set up every hour, and the goods will be delivered to the top bidding players at the end of the auction.

We have never done this many auctions before, so it is really important that the players involved follow the rules of the auction, which will be posted tomorrow before maintenance.

Alternative Method #2 - Game Sages: Each game sage is going to be given 50 antidotes to deliver to players visiting the new zone. The game sages will be responsible for handing out antidotes to players of the appropriate level only (80+)

Alternative Method #3 (Fuzzems Logic/Idea) - A GM will be designated to one Subserver for each server. He will sit in merchant mode during specified hours, and sell Strayana Antidotes for 650k gold each.
Morwen
Morwen
Admin
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas